I’m so sleepy after creating 3 D&D characters (it took 4 hours).
*At least I now know which classes I need to specifically study *
- I need to gain more conscience when it comes to bucking gaming tables and printing sheets off (in both shops my face was red in embarrassment).
- Learn to hold your ground.
I got into a little argument with one of my adventures because he was picking up his dice before I could have a chance to look.
DB: “Don’t you trust me?”
Me: “As dm I need to be able to confirm that is what you got”
- I need to sit down and really listen to what players are asking (I had a slight argument over semantics).
I don’t want to have to use DB’s house every time I wish to play D&D (what would I do if he was ill or on holiday?). I have decided that we will have to find a local game shops around are area with the best table rent price.
We found two:
- A small shop with 4 tables that charges by the hour.
- A 3 level game shop that has many tables and charges £2 per player (after 6pm).
*Both options have there benefits.*
I guess will just have to try both and see which we prefer.
^_^ new beanie boos: Jinxy and Scream
bonus: XD I just found my camera woop woop!
Think I might post twice tomorrow (one for anime and another for my beanie boo) .