^_^ I have been nominated 4 times.
If you want to learn more about the Liebster Award here is a link below.
Josefcd904: The Reviewer’s Corner
1.How did you get into anime?
T-o How do I explain this???? Most people I try and explain the reason to why I got into anime/manga get furiously angry with me (not sure why?), so now I only tell people who are close to me how I got into anime and manga.
2.What made you want to do an anime blog?
Many reasons, one of them being an argument I got into a youtuber over madoka. He was saying that this anime could do no wrong while I was saying that this anime’s settings didn’t distinguish the magical world from the human world well enough (If you don’t own the DVD version you will not understand what they changed and what I’m saying).
If you have seen the DVD: ^_^ death bridge and a hospital doesn’t believe in light bulbs. *Link to a comparison video*
The response I got was “animation doesn’t matter” which I interpret as context doesn’t matter.
I deleted all of my internet accounts (ones I actively used) and stayed off the internet for a year, until one day decided I had to beat this fear (I was also bored).
That is why my first post on August 8, 2013 was madoka related.
3.What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Roll playing, beanie collecting, reading comic (don’t care what country they come form) , study the miscellaneous topic of the week, watch anime, draw whatever comes to mind and play my ds.
*I have played 273 hours and 36 minutes of picross.*
4.What is the first thing that pops into your mind after reading this question?
Dancing mushroom in a hula skirt.
5.Do you share your hobbies in real life with anyone?
I love sharing hobbies with my friends because it creates inside joke.
6.Could you say something random?
Run away he’s got a towel.
7.What was your favorite cartoon growing up (not an anime)?
T-o hard (not anime???) I can’t pick any other kids show? like bamzooki, 50/50, zzzap or rosie and jim……^-o How about trap door and spot the dog (uk child amid show don’t tend to be animated).
I liked fox kids but they mostly showed anime’s/show that originated in japan.
There is no particular cartoon that I could say was my favorite growing up.
*Dose anyone ells remember them of shorts on fox kids about a ninja toilet brush and his partner a bottle of ketchup?*
8.If you were stuck on a stranded island what three things would you want to have with you?
Flint, knive and a bottle.
9.What is something that you want to do, but have not yet?
I want to move out of this box room and get a home with a table.
10.What is your favorite movie?
11. Did you find it hard to think of 11 questions?
Animereviewergirl: Shay-shay’s Anime Blog
1) Why did you decide to start a blog?
Reason number two: I had just finished college and I desperately needed something fill the void.
2) What is your favorite anime?
That’s is hard question? My favorite bad anime is mission of darkness (I have a funny history with the darkness dvd’s). *Don’t look these up if your not over 18 they are hentai films.*
My favorite streamed anime is a close fight between “Yuyushiki” and “The severing crime edge”.
My favorite anime that I own on DVD is xxx holic.
4) If you had to choose between watching anime for the rest of your life or reading manga for the rest of your life which would you choose?
Manga! XD You would never guess I love manga more then anime by reading this blog. If we had more shops where I could by anime my view point would probably change (I love being able to pick a book of a shelf a listen to over people talking about them).
5) First anime you’ve ever watched?
O_O…..I don’t know? guess it’s a fight between “Digimon” and “sailor moon” (Pokemon was always on at a bad time).
6) Do you have another hobby outside of anime?
Roll playing, beanie collecting, reading comic, study the miscellaneous topic of the week, draw whatever comes to mind and play my ds.
7) Top 5 favorite anime characters?
oh dear! I don’t tend to remember many characters (so many copies, I’m downing in a sea of blandness). I only tend to remember characters from dubbed animes.
Lucy form elfin lied
Sayaka Miki from madoka
Kyoya Ootori form ouran high school host club
Shizuka Doumeki from xxx holic
Sebastian from black butler
I was shocked to learn that them last 3 characters where all voice by the same guy (maybe I just like his voice).
8) An anime that you can watch over and over?
^-o baka and test!
9) A place you would love to travel to?
10) One thing you can’t live without?
^-o My sweet DB (boyfriend).
Just having 3 day apart from each other if extremely painful.
11) Favorite anime related merchandise that you own?
Iehzalee: Zyrogate faine
1) For what purpose, did you start blogging?
It was to make sure I was actively doing something each day (e.g need to watch that anime so that I can write about on so and so day).
2) What is the reason behind your blog name?
The Icy represents disgust, horror and poor choices.
The squirrel represents gathering, discovery and intrigue.
3) Why is the sky blue?
I think it has something to with water vapor.
4) Are your mindset and actions influenced by society/religion?
You can only act upon the information at your disposal (of course i’m influenced by whats around me).
5) Intelligence Quotient (IQ) vs Emotional Quotient (EQ), which is more important? Both.
6) How do you envision the world to be like in 50 years time? What differences will there be between today’s society and then?
The left sides of schools will be allowed to have blinds and ever room will be fitted with white light bulbs. They need to design a glass that allows natural sunlight to fill the room without blinding the person next to the window.
7) What is the one thing that you want to do most this year? How are you going to achieve it?
what I want: move out of my box room.
How: Get second job.
8) Favourite character in anime of all time?
9) Favourite OP/ED?
chronicle of the going home club
witch craft works
10) Favourite anime of 2014?
I have a huge list *2014 score*
11) What does the fox say?
NA NA NA NA!
KEATLE: Just Geeky Stuff
What is your favorite movie?
Rocky horror picture show.
Do you have a favorite style of comedy? Which?
Stand up observational comedy.
Was there ever a moment of depression where you almost deleted your blog?
I have had many moment however, my friends usually talks me out of it because he knows would miss writing post every night.
If you ever became stranded on an island, what would you bring with you?
XD A passport would be nice (Technically I am stranded on an island).
What is you guilty pleasure?
Do you crack your knuckles?
Have you ever had a close-to-death experience? How?
I once had to jump off my bike to avoid falling down a 30 foot drop because my brakes where not working and I was going down a steep slope picking up speed at the time.
What is the most fucked up thing you have ever read/watched?
Smirnoff’s animated nightmare child (so bad it doesn’t legally exist).
What is your favorite dish?
Which blog post are you the most proud of?
Guess it would have to be my very first post (it took a lot of courage to press that publish button for the first time).
Say one interesting fact about yourself to your readers. (not a question, but I thought it would be fun).
I was born with hirschsprung’s and have a scar across my belly.
11 random facts about me.
1. I really don’t like the colour yellow
2. I have a fear of hand dryers
3. I’m allergic to most liquid soaps
4. I have two big Pokemon plush dolls that sit on my bed
sni-vy the smithy (snivy)
Cornelius Pricklebottom (chespin)
5. I meow like a cat/bark like a dog in order to keep my mind focused.
6. If I’m sad you will find me by near water (this includes the bathroom).
7. I can burp the alphabet.
8. I have a D20 called Eric (20 sided dice).
9. I trained myself to eat spicy foods just so I could go out and eat a curry with DB.
10. I played chess with DB almost every week in order to teach myself how to stay calm and come up with a new plan (I would stress out if I hit a wall during a project).
11. my favorite pet is the syrian hamster.
The people who nominated me:
These are 5 blogs that I enjoy following and I hope my viewers will give them a quick glance.
My 11 questions
- Why did you make your blog?
- What is your favourite game and why?
- If you could be any animal what would you choose?
- You wake up one day and discover you are a magical girl/boy, how do you react?
- Which is better elf or dwarf?
- What would be your ultimate sandwich?
- If you could have 3 wishes what would they be?
- What was the most disappointing book/movie/show you have come across?
- What are your hobbies?
- Have you ever wanted to hug a sheep?
- If you could have any power what would it be?
This entire post has taken me hours to write.