😄 Me and DB spent 2 hours just picking what cards we will be using for our chaotic chess game on Saturday.
We both had to have a calculator by our side for you’re only aloud to have a dex that adds up to 150 points. On each card the is a number in the corner (2-10) that tells you how much that card will cost you to have in your dex (you can only have 5 in your hand at a time).
- step one: split the cards into and A and B deck.
- step two: Pick a dex and sort the cards into piles based on cost.
- step three: Go though Each pile and discard the cards you don’t like.
- step four: Add up all your remaining cards.
- step five: Take away cards that you feel could be discarded in order to hit the 150 point limit.
- step six: Tell you opponent “let’s postpone the game” After how exhausting them tasks were.
*Should get easier the more we play it.*