My foot hurts


Over these last 3 days my right foot has been stinging more and more! o-o I’m hoping the pain will just go away for I really don’t want to see my GP: “It’s because your a woman.” he will say.

T_T plus last time I went to a gp about pain he booked me an appointment for 3 weeks later (by that point the pain had gone).

I would much rather be in pain the waste my time with them.


2 responses

  1. You can ask for a woman doctor. Or go to the nearest A&E, and get some checks on it. A foot specialist is what you want to see Icy.

    1. There shunting down our A&E and there is no woman doctor at my gp (We just have to die seeing as the other A&E’s in the area are always on black alert). ^_^ one of the downsides of living in the north.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: