It’s that time of year again people.
- Display Award
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate ten bloggers
7 things about myself????? Here goes:
1.Whenever I want to read a book or comic and not feel obligated to go out anywhere I will wear my kimono. For reference I found this Kimono at convention (I didn’t purposely go looking for one).
- Whenever I want to warm up I just ware my “Himouto! Umaru-chan” cape.
3. My favorite colour is GREEN and my most hated colour is YELLOW. o-o When I say “I have yellow” I mean “I HATE YELLOW!” This to the point where I would avoid using it in any art project (except projects that needed dark undertones).
T_T I associate the colour with a night terror I have had for years.
4. My head contains two different identities (there are 2 emotional state I dissociate with myself however, since this don’t have personality we don’t count them).
My head created another mind within my own in order to stop myself going mad……der. “I’m insane, but I know I’m insane.”
o-0 Connor might be a pain at time but he serves a very particular purposes in my mind, without him I would’t be able to control my emotions as easily or recognize when I’m in pain (my subconscious is a strange place).
We have been harmonizing a lot more yet, that doesn’t mean we still don’t have disagreements or force each other to deal with situations which the other can’t deal with (does scramble are memory a bit).
5. I collect D&D E5 books and there screens.
T_T Wish I never started collected the screens! They hard to find (every time a new campaign book is announced I groan in annoyance).
6. I like dressing as if I’m from a different era.
O_O If people are going to call me freak/weirdo for just wearing my normal clothes I might as well go all the way ( I have been called a witch and gypsy for just having my hair down).
7. I’m a cleaner!
^-o I love my job so much I’m will to do 40-50 hours a week if my manager need a cover worker (I normally do about 25 hours a week now). *I used to do 40 hours a week (thank goodness I lost that job).
Nominate ten bloggers
o-o I can can only find 7 (I need to start following more blogs).