Firstly: I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PLOT! Do you why? I don’t know what the plot is.
- The show is a harem
- Monster hunting
- Manipulative emotion drama
- romantic hijinks
- High school
- Evil organisation
- Creepy moe
- Over/under designed anime.
There is way too much going on! My biggest problem is that tone of the show fluctuates so much you can never get a stable grip on what the show wants to be (the episodes don’t flow into each-other).
All of the girls are the same, there backstories are thing that parts them. On that note the voice of Lucia Konohana really stood out in bad way; I could never hear the character talking it was always just a VA in my head. I think this happened because all the other girls were doing the cute Moe voice(slight squeak) while she spoke flat.
*Voice actors only roll* ^-o I’m getting good at spotting these people.
Manipulative emotion drama
Here is when the show falls flat on its face.
Let’s look at the story of Shizuru Nakatsu: She can heal people however, in exchange the other person will lose memories……I think.
Here is why her entire episode makes no sense.
- She said her parents started to hate each-other after she healed them, yet they are happily together in current times.
- She claims they don’t know her because of the healing magic, rubbish. They kept her around long after the incident.
- These bad parents sold their daughter to the government for a lot of money…….and apparently this improved their lives greatly (it’s not a bad relationship honey it’s just the demon child that makes us want to abuse each-other).
- They moved to a new house and apparently moved straight back to the old house after the fire.
- After abandoning their daughter they had sex and made a new one (that little girl of these doesn’t look that young and Shizuru Nakatsu is still in high school).
In short: THERE IS NO REASON WHY THEY WOULD’T RECOGNIZE HER!
I’m curious to see just where this anime will end.