Sorry for not posting in a long (family problems).
I want to bring this up because there seem to be some Pokemon obsessive who don’t understand why people say this.
gameexplain: “Totem Pokemon are hard, that in turn makes the game hard”
To me that’s just poor game balancing.
Sun/moon is REALLY poorly balanced game :
- It tells you what attack to use (even ‘let’s go’ doesn’t do this). *The game plays itself, your just pressing the confirm button each time.*
- States problems are rendered pointless. You can get rid of them with refresh at the end of each fight.
- z crystals are cool, but overpowered (This was unfortunately an issue that was created by X/Y).
X/Y Had a different balance problem:
- Mega evolution suddenly restricted what Pokemon were viably to fight with.
- Super training could potentially unbalance the game (It was dictated by what mini game you were good at). *’Let’s go’ fixed this by using candy.*
- It allowed you to excessively grow berries (Which rendered states problems pointless).
Unless you want to put a self imposed challenges on yourself, the modern games are really easy to brake.
I guess Sun/moon did try to tackle some of the issues in in X/Y, but by fixing them they also accentuated them.
Mega evolution = z crystals
Too many berries = refresh
Super training = Just tell the player what moves to use.
These 3 things need to become more restricted.
The last one could easily be solved with switch in the menu.