I’m not talking about bind positivity, that’s just dumb. You can’t just plunge your head into the ground and pretend nothing is wrong (your no better then other side of the argument).
Let’s get the silly positives of the way first.
- It looks like it can run faster then 15 fps. *let’s just say I was worried it had broken my 3ds on multiple occasions.*
- Hopefully I can turn the game off without having to wait 1 minute (the handheld needed a lot of cool down before the power could turn off). To be fare the PS4 needs a little bit more time to turn a VR games off then a normal game.
- I won’t have to stare at a black screen after every fight.
I’m one of those poor souls that had a horrible time with Pokemon sun/moon (it should have been marketed as a ‘New 3ds’ game).
- They isolated mega/z moves by turning them into dynamax/gigamax.
- There not telling you what moves to use in battles.
- Pokemon in the wild areas are there correct sizes.
- Colosseum battles.
- I’m hoping Pokemon refresh comes back in some form.
- Pokemon following you.
- side activities.
- Different types of battles.
- Night and Day.
- Change your skin colour.
- Custom pokeballs.
- Pokemon dress up.
- Having the type chart in the game.
- An option to turn on/off the move hints (tells you what move are effective).
- open fields instead of boxes.
- To send my box Pokemon out of little side missions.
I personally think that the reason why so many people have been focused on the negative is because game-freak hasn’t really shown anything new.
- dynamax/gigamax is nothing more then a reworking of mega/z moves, the only difference is that they made the models big.
- You have a huge open field that is nothing more then glorified route (designed to make you level grind before reaching the gym).
- All of the Pokemon seem to walk around like zombies.
I’m exited to see the size of some Pokemon…..but that’s about it.
Game-freak really needs to show something mechanical. It would give everyone something to talk about (I would be happy if they just showed off some of sizes compared to the trainer).
I’m also looking forward to reading the pokedex. *The person who writes these isn’t getting paid enough.*