Hello ^_^ muffinqueen
Recently I have been watching vast amount of anime.
Due to my lack of productivity in real life this has been slightly depressing; it makes me feel like I’m wasting my time on something that I actually love.
That’s when it hit me!
I would create a blog that would allow me to write down my thought on each show I watched (I have something to look back on after the show has finished).
*Doing this for fun*
My personal rules of the icysquirrel blog.
rule 1: The current season takes prominence.
rule 2: There can’t be more the 15 midway/endings waiting for impressions.
*O_o I learned my lesson the hard way (I had over 25 on both list at one point).*
rule 3: keep track of the episode counts.
how I rated my anime in 2014.
The new 2015 system
^_o Good look anime of 2015.
11 random facts about me.
1. I really don’t like the colour yellow
2. I have a fear of hand dryers
3. I’m allergic to most liquid soaps
4. I have two big Pokemon plush dolls that sit on my bed
sni-vy the smithy (snivy)
Cornelius Pricklebottom (chespin)
5. I meow like a cat/bark like a dog in order to keep my mind focused.
6. If I’m sad you will find me by near water (this includes the bathroom).
7. I can burp the alphabet.
8. I have a D20 called Eric (20 sided dice).
9. I trained myself to eat spicy foods just so I could go out and eat a curry with DB.
10. I played chess with DB almost every week in order to teach myself how to stay calm and come up with a new plan (I would stress out if I hit a wall during a project).
11. my favorite pet is the syrian hamster.
other facts (extra)
- I’m a brown belt in karate.
- I nicknamed my boyfriend DB because he can only draw dango bunnies.
- I’m a bigger manga fan then a anime fan.
- The only thing stopping me from drawing is the lack of a table.
- I practically live in a box room.